Desktop Support Engineer - Excellent opportunity - 12 month contract - IMMEDIATE start
Desktop Support Engineer required for an Immediate Start in Melbourne, for a well-regarded business with a great culture!
This company have an excellent reputation in the market and have high staff retention rates.
3+ years experience installing, configuring and supporting personal computer
hardware, monitors, printers and peripherals.
2+ years experience supporting Microsoft products including, but not limited to,
workstation and server operating systems, Exchange and Office.
2+ years in face to face customer dealings.
1+ years experience supporting small to medium sized networks.
Building relationships with ICT and business stakeholders external to immediate
What you will need:
• 3+ years experience providing Level 2 support;
- Office 365
- Microsoft environment
- Active Directory Administration
- Basic Networking Experience, Routing and Switching
• 3+ years experience installing, configuring and supporting PC hardware and peripherals
• 3+ years experience providing support to small-mid sized networks
• Expert use of the Microsoft Product Suite
• Outstanding time management and communication skills are essential