Are you a Senior Project Coordinator with great experience with Reporting & Scheduling?
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
• Working with Program Managers, Stream Leads and Project Managers to develop an integrated master program schedule and ongoing maintenance of the schedule.
• Analysing and reporting on project schedule e.g. critical path, slippages, deliverables, dependencies and milestones
• End to end management of project financials using SAP (Forecasts, Purchase Orders, Actuals reporting, financial analysis etc.)
• Status reporting including production of governance and reporting meeting packs
• Supporting PMO Lead with analysis and reporting of risks, assumptions, issues, dependencies, decisions and change requests
• Meeting management including scheduling meetings and workshops, preparing meeting minutes, pro-actively following-up action updates;
• Supporting Program Managers and PMO Lead as required.
• Minimum 4+ years demonstrated project/program coordination experience skills in a complex, multi-stream project;
• Minimum 5 years experience within an IT project delivery environment
Experience working with Program Managers, Leads and Project Managers to produce progress/status reports and meeting packs with meaningful and accurate data (e.g. Working Group, Steering Committee etc.);
• 2+ years project financials management experience using SAP;
• Strong attention and ability to roll up sleeves, and get the job done within deadlines
Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
• Advanced MS Office Skills (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and MS Project skills
This project is one of the largest SAP projects in Australia at the moment and people are desperate to get involved!