My client are looking for a Plant mainence gun, do you think you have what it takes?
The SAP Plant Maintenance consultant role is required to blueprint and implement a Facilities Maintenance solution (Integrated with SAP Real Estate)
The role will work with an existing small Real Estate team and part of a wider team to move from one area to another, from their current ERP Systems.
• Configuration Documentation
• Functional Specifications
• Testing of the solution including developing test scenarios and test scripts
• SAP Functional build activities
• SAP Program Manager
• Real Estate Stream Lead
• Finance Stream Lead
• Other Functional Stream Leads
• Vendor resources, both on and offshore.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
• Extensive demonstrated experience with Plant Maintenance in SAP ERP implementations.
• Integration experience with other functional modules, in particular Real Estate and Finance
• Demonstrated experience in blueprint and build activities for the integration of legacy systems into a brownfield SAP environment.
• Requirements gathering and writing Functional Specifications for Developments including Interfaces
• Experience working within an off shore and on shore delivery model
• Experience in small to medium sized teams to deliver agreed scope within timelines.
• Recent successes in multi-faceted, fast paced project delivery roles
• Must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen.
• Completed at least three full Plant Maintenance Implementations
If this sounds like you get in touch now for more details.