Position: IBM Udeploy Consultant (Integration Project)
Client: Finance sector
Location: Munich or London
End: duration: 3 months with option to extend
For our client from the financial sector we are currently looking for an IBM Udeploy Consultant as a freelancer for a fulltime project in either Munich or London.
* AGCS is currently integrating Fireman's Fund (FFIC) into their standard architecture.
* The IBM Udeploy tool is currently only in FFIC.
* The consultant is supposed to support the implementation of Udeploy into the standard architecture of AGCS.
* The tool is in use, licenses are existing - implementation engineering is required.
* IBM Udeploy experience
* Enterprise architecture
* Conceptual work
* Team work across countries (Germany, Offshore)
* 3y+ relevant experience
* Fluent English
If you are interested in this position, please, send us your CV in Word format as well as a short motivation letter as soon as possible.
We look forward to your application!
Tel: +49 (0) 89/64 96 28 - 49
Fax: +49 (0) 89/64 96 28 - 30
E-Mail: viktorija.sirvinskyte (at) mbade.com
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.