We are recruiting for a collaborative and highly motivated Scientist with prior experience in analytical development and liquid formulation development. This is on a contract basis and seeks someone who is ideally immediately available. In terms of education level, Masters is a definite plus, however candidates with PhD would be considered overqualified.
* Independent planning, execution and interpretation of experiments in the field of technical compound profiling.
* Analytical investigations such as physicochemical characterization and quantification
* Preparative activities within liquid formulation development and supply.
* Ability to operate independently, perform trouble-shooting and maintenance of instruments and lab infrastructure.
* Possess the ability on the use of relevant laboratory tools and procedures (relevant analytical tools include HPLC, DSC, PXRD, Raman and light microscopy).
* Knowledge on stability measurements.
* BSc/MSc in Analytical Chemistry or related disciplines are of benefit.
Please send CVs to Luchele.mendes (at the rate of) mbaswitzerland.com or call +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.