A new position within Health Economics has opened for our client, a multinational American biotech. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to fast track their HE career with backing of one of the leading Biotechnologies. The position is based in London but Switzerland is also an option. The appointed candidate will be focusing on local evidence generation and reporting to the Executive Head of Europe for Health Economics. This is a 2 year rolling contract position.
This role requires intense collaboration with EU affiliates and country-level Health Economics, and Value, Access and Policy associates to address critical local evidence gaps in support of the products value proposition, HTA submissions and market access activities. You will bring energy, drive and expertise to ensure robust study designs are efficiently implemented to support optimal patient access and reimbursement for marketed products.
* Establish strong collaborations with local, regional and global internal stakeholders (including Global/EU Regional Health Economics Product Leads, HTA CoE Content Leads and colleagues in the Centre for Observational Research) to ensure strong support and alignment for local evidence generation studies.
* Development of high quality study outlines and protocols for observational/real world study designs to address critical evidence gaps.
* Identification of appropriate data sources and engagement of vendors.
* Collaborate or lead on study execution where necessary.
* Share learnings across affiliates and with other internal stakeholders.
* Provide support to special departmental or cross-functional projects, as needed.
* Contribute to early local/ regional/ global evidence generation plans.
* Contribute to conference abstracts and publications.
* You will have a Postgraduate qualification in a relevant area, with a significant research component (such as Masters/PhD in HTA, health economics, medical statistics, epidemiology, public health or health services research). •You will have previous experience of designing and project managing research studies, ideally real world evidence / observational research studies; ideally within a Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry. • Excellent writing and presentation skills. • Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to operate effectively within in a matrix environment. • Self-motivated and able to advance projects with minimal supervision. • Great understanding of HTA, market access and reimbursement evidence challenges and requirements.
Please get in touch with Luchele Mendes: Luchele.mendes(at the rate of) mbaswitzerland.com or call: +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.