Location: Erding (near Munich), Germany
Availability: permanent position
For our client, a well known international IT company, we are looking for a Network Engineer to support the global networks including load balancing functions.
* Support and maintain the various LAN environments using Cisco, Arista, Nexus and HPE network hardware (TV LAN).
* Support and troubleshoot Protocols on the LAN include security, fabric path, spanning tree, OSPF, BGP, FHRP and other protocols.
* Support the global WAN based on Cisco and Juniper routers.
* Support and maintain F5 load balancers.
* Life cycle support for devices, including hardware replacement and OS version upgrades.
* Support and troubleshoot Protocols on the WAN including MPLS.
* Ability to read TCP dumps and traces
* Cisco CCIE certificate
* Experiences with big local area network and critical network environment
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Must be able to work under pressure.
* Must be able to work alone without supervision.
* Fluent English
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.