For our client located in Malmö, Sweden, we are currently looking for a Project Support/ PMO.
Location: Malmö, Sweden
Travel: ca. 1-2 days per week within Sweden
Language: English and Swedish
Volume: 4-5 days per week
This high profile project will focus on the improvement of the customer journey for B2C grid connections, incl. respective internal processes. Key activities include identification, development, assessment and implementation of improvement measures in a cross-functional setup. The team consists of project members from various functions of the business Unit in Sweden and the Inhouse Consulting team.
As temporary project consultant/ project support, you will support the project on improvement of the customer journey and processes for grid connections. The support entails activities along all journey/ process improvement steps and particularly includes conducting interviews and workshops for insights generation, process mapping or joint measure development. English is the overarching project language - but Swedish is a must in order to moderate and drive selective meetings held in Swedish, e.g. with customers or technical staff and to facilitate collaboration between Swedish and Non-Swedish speaking staff.
As part of the project team, you will
- analyze and work on measures to optimize the customer experience for our grid customers, particularly the grid connection journey
- work hand-in-hand within the project team, reporting directly to the Project Leader
- take on responsibility for your own work packages and ensure all operating processes run smoothly
- moderate workshops, conduct interviews, create presentations, conduct analyses and communicate your results
Required Skills (must have):
- fluent both in English and Swedish (mandatory requirement, level: business fluent)
- experienced in Project Support and PMO work
- willing to undertake business travel within Sweden
- entrepreneurial and innovative mindset and a ‘can do’ mentality
- results driven, with a customer oriented mindset
- are a team player with project experience in an international setup
- are a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- are theoretically skilled from a degree in a marketing, a technical or business field
Desired Skills (nice-to-have):
- first consulting experience
- ideally have already gained consulting experience or the environment of project-related work
- ideally have experience in the field of customer experience and process optimization (but not a must)
MBA Michael Bailey Associates
Senior Recruitment Consultant
0049 - 211 5865 8000
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.