Our client is looking for a National ICT Manager to be a part of its ICT transformation. You will have a small team of 7 to manage and will jump right in with the rationalisation of core systems, then drive the digital transformation.
You will need to have a positive proactive approach, collaborative leadership and be confident managing multiple stakeholders and projects in-house and across the federated organisation.
The successful incumbent should have an understanding of Software development lifecycle and proven experience within Application and Technology Management.
• Experienced with the management of a business unit/team
• Knowledge and experience in managing ICT systems
• Experience in providing technical advice relating to business processes
• Experience in developing and managing ICT budgets and projects to deliver organisational outcomes
• A wide ranging knowledge of smart device applications, web sites, social media, electronic communications and traditional web and cloud based applications.
- Open stack / LAMP stack
• Ability to cultivate productive working relationships, facilitate and develop partnerships, value diversity and develop people
• Outstanding Project Management, organisational and communication skills.
• Knowledge and experience in managing evolving ICT systems locally within an office environment and widely throughout a geographically dispersed organisation
• Ideally certified in ITIL, PRINCE2, TOGAF and COBIT
The role is reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, and is responsible for guiding, leading and implementing enterprise (national) and business ICT with your internal team and third-party suppliers to achieve business objectives.
Forget the daily grind. Apply now. Call Joe for a confidential chat on 02 9262 3330 or hit the apply now tab.