For our client in the manufacturing industry we are looking for a Mechanical engineer rotating and static equipment.
Duration: Minimum of 12 months
For one of our clients we are currently looking for mechanical engineers rotating and static equipment. This client is one of the biggest engineering agency’s in the Netherlands who work for well known company’s in the petrochemical branch.
* Communication with customers to inventarise their wishes and requirements;
* Advising customers about static en rotating equipment;
* Making work descriptions;
* Continue progress meetings with departments Process en Piping.Education
* Bachelor or Master in Mechanical Engineering or likewise.
* Minimum 5 years experience in (petro)chemicals;
* Knowledge of PED norms;
* Knowledge of revamp projects;
* Business proficiency English;
* Living in Botlek or willing to relocate;Context of the position
* Working together with departments piping/process in revamp project with big (petrochemical) plants in the Botlek region. Responsible for all static and rotating equipment issues.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.