For our client in the life-science industry based in Basel, Switzerland, we are looking for a:
Clinical Trial Associate
who defines and executes an optimal clinical trial supply strategy for a clinical trial including effective risk management to ensure supply continuity to patients.
She/he will be the Global Clinical Supply single point of contact at trial level for the integrated Clinical Trial Team (iCTT). Is responsible for clinical trial supply deliverables and all other relevant associated sub-functions, maintaining Quality and Compliance through all activities.
Has operational end to end responsibility for assigned activity. Leads and manages all project and local network activities and participates in cross-functional teams.
1. 2 years of practical experience in chemical / pharmaceutical industry, 1 year of experience in field of expertise
2. Apprenticeship or formal education in a logistical, technical or related business area
3. Basic project management , good organization and planning skills
4. Knowledge of relevant regulations (e.g. GMP, HSE etc.)
5. Demonstrates problem-solving and idea generation skills
6. Good presentation skills
7. Fundamental Leadership skills.
8. Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams
Fluent in English.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.