For one of our biggest multinational client, I am curently searching for Business Analyst.
The person is required to manage the Infrastructure Service Providers (ISPs) to ensure they refresh assets in a timely manner and ensures high compliancy of the network estate. A good knowledge of WAN, LAN and security technology is also an added benefit, which will help in understanding impact of related changes or projects. A good understanding of ITIL processes and an awareness of global datacentre management, related processes and implementation practices.
The profile of a perfect candidate would be as follows:
* End to end asset refresh process improvements
* Create the framework for new ways of working
* Support Business Project Managers (BPMs)
* Work with Service and Portfolio Managers on strategy updates
* Manage service providers
* Ensure good project execution
* Stakeholder management
* Good communication skills
* Provide Operational back-up for the service and Asset Integrity Management team (AIM)
* Data analysis and problem solving
* Good understanding of ITIL processes
* Awareness of global datacentre management
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.