Manufacturing Engineer- 6-12 months contract, Switzerland
We are looking for an experienced manufacturing engineer to support manufacturing operations in the areas of process development , tool design, equipment installation and validation for manufacturing of medical devices.
* Leads new equipment acquisition efforts including user requirement specifications, machine selection, installation, validation, employee training, and other related equipment responsibilities as required.
* Develops process validation strategy and writes and executes engineering studies and process validation protocols and summary reports (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, Performance Qualification, Computer Software Validation and Test Method Validation).
* Performs design, measurement system analysis, and implementation as required. (measuring instruments including, micrometers, calipers, comparators, tensile testers, coordinate measurement systems etc. to support engineering testing.)
* Develops fixtures and designs tools and has the ability to express and implement ideas with tool designers.
* Participates in and leads cross-functional teams which may include, but are not limited to Manufacturing Engineering, Production, Quality Assurance, Finance, Product Development and other sites.
* Acts as a liaison to vendors with regard to contracted products, tools & fixtures, and their manufacture.
Requirements: Bachelor of Science Degree from accredited institution in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or a related degree. experience in manufacturing and/or engineering is required. Previous experience working in a regulated industry, such as Medical Device Six Sigma or Lean Sigma certification is an asset Experience developing and implementing robust automated manufacturing equipment
Please send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.