For our client in the manufacturing industry we are looking for a Project Lead
Language: English, Dutch Pre
If you enjoy the challenges of improving the serviceability of complex and advanced lithography equipment, using your availability vision, organizational and communication skills, you will successfully fulfill the position of Availability Project Leader (AV PL) within the availability management group.
We are looking for someone with a University technical background with -+ 5 years of experience as a project leader.
You will be a part of the department that is responsible for new machines and will lead 15 to 25 people.
During the development of these new machines this department will check and ensure that these machines work properly. It is ultimately the intention that the machine works 96% of the time.
A background with quality, machine building, aviation or a similar industry is a must.
* 5 years’ experience in multidisciplinary projects.
* Experience in organizing new product introductions of complex designs.
* Experience in organizing projects on system level with interfaces of multiple projects.
* Proven track record in realizing project results in relation to industrialization, serviceability, manufacturability, availability, reliability, diagnostics, recovery or related to these topics.
* Familiar with project management tools.
* Strong communication, organizational, interpersonal and team building skills.
* Self-propelling and entrepreneurial attitude.
* Excellent organizational skills and “helicopter view”
* Able to influence without power and speak up.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.