Location: Arnhem (NL)
Duration: 5 months with option to renew
Software Engineer DC/OS
For a big national electricity transmission operator I am looking for a Software Engineer who is willing to learn more or has knowledge of DC/OS, the open-source operating system and distributed system built upon the Apache Mesos project.
In your team you will deal with all DC/OS related issues, such as the development of new landscapes and the execution of the POC (Proof of Concept). Furthermore you will use your expertise in the development of CI/CD platforms and containers. More tasks are expected to follow during the agile/Scrum meetings.
* Knowledge of DC/OS and Apache Mesos
* Build tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant etc.
* CI/CD platforms: Jennkins, Gitlab Unix/Linux
* Scripting: Bash, Ansible
* Configuration management: Ansible, Kickstart
* Clouds: AWS, Google, Packet
* Container technologies: Docker, Mesos, Kubernetes, DC/OS
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.