For our client in the semiconductor industry we are looking for a Senior mechanical engineer.
Duration: 1 year followed by perm
Location: Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Our client develops supplies and services leading edge assembly and test equipment for Multi Market semiconductors. The integrated assembly lines and other high speed equipment play an important role in the roadmap towards cost leadership in assembly. Their products are Testers, Die bonders, Wire Bonders, Molding equipment and Tapers / Die sorters.
Role of the R&D team is to stay ahead of competition by breakthroughs and continuous improvement of equipment designs. Our client is located in Nijmegen, product support, service and supply chain management is located in Hong Kong.
* The Development Engineer works within one of the product development teams;
* S/he will be responsible for the development and adjustments of designs for assembly equipment or building blocks to improve or speed-up existing equipment focused on mechanical devices;
* S/he is responsible for the mechanical design in the project team, including estimations of the time required and the cost involved;
* Creating documentation and archiving of the designs in TPD and manuals
* Master in Mechanical engineering is requirement
* Minimum 5 years proven skills / experience in high performance mechanic/mechatronic equipment development.
* Experience in Mechanical CAD design/ PDM / FEM modelling is a pro
* Mature, with solution oriented attitude and innovative
* Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
* Good interpersonal skills and able to deliver results through determination and team-work
* Able to work independently
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.