Our client continues to grow through internal growth and a number of successful acquisitions. As they grow they are investing heavily across technology and as such they require a Senior Project Manager to join their PMO.
You will be a seasoned Senior Project Manager with a track record of delivering ERP transformations. The client are replacing their legacy systems and as such this will be a very complex program of work.
It is expected you have strong technical knowledge and understanding from a project delivery perspective. Furthermore you must have excellent presentation skills as you will be regularly presenting to Senior Executives and whilst you may have come from a mature project environment, you must be able to show flexibility and adaptation as the projects are complex and will have a number of challenging factors for you to overcome.
- IT Project Management experience using formal project management methodologies (Prince2, PMI, PMBok), preferably accredited
- Senior project delivery experience 10 years +
- Experience with ERP transformation / replacement projects
- Exposure to replacement of legacy AS400 systems is advantageous
- Strong technical understanding
- Strong stakeholder management and people management
- Ability to engage and facilitate process at all levels of the business
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in delivering within an immature project environment with an ability to overcome challenging road blocks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you want to be a key player in delivering to a wider company strategy, please APPLY NOW to Rhys Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org