In order to accurately quantify changes in disease states so that better drugs can be brought onto the market, my client is seeking a CSU Data Scientist. They will be investigating the use of sensors to quantify disease, enabling the use of these novel technologies in clinical trials.
* Analyzing and integrating data from mobile medical devices, large multivariate clinical data sets and real-world data (such as medical claims) and using modern analysis techniques to improve how to extract medically relevant information from this wealth of data.
* This will require interest and competence across a range of applied fields, but focuses on Digital Health (wearables, ambient monitors, etc) for device assessment, implementation into clinical studies, as well as validation.
* Specifically, tasks may include evaluating and improving performance of published and new algorithms on clinical datasets, establishing software frameworks for efficient and effective data exploration, or scientific publication of results.
- MSc. (with 2-3 years of experience) or PhD in fields like computational science, life sciences, statistics, maths or physics
- Experience in working with complex numerical challenges/ tasks
- Fluency in Python, R, and/or Matlab
Please send CVs or call +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.