We are looking for a Senior Architect Metrology for our client in the semiconductor industry!
As an Architect you will specify and design modules and components of solutions that fit into the plans of the business line Applications for generating after etch metrology maps. You define and specify requirements of new functional modules and the associated litho computing platform(s). You realize designs with the team for proposed solutions and prepare for testing and roll out of this functionality after implementation. In the position you are expected to travel to customers and operate on-site for a period of one or more weeks at the time as such securing a close link with the customer environment the solutions are targeted for.
* Define functional and system design at architect level driving both SW and HW based developments in a multidisciplinary agile development team.
* Generate and maintain performance and issue overviews steer new developments and roadmap based on this.
* Realize improvements (technically and usability) of wafer measurements using scatterometry, this includes hardware, software and algorithm improvements of the scatterometry based metrology solutions. Manage to get the ultimate performance out of the newest platform
* Data and performance analysis. This with an overview of the entire value chain towards the customer. This includes the analysis of issues interfering with the accuracy of the data.
* Prioritize your own work, but also the technical issues and the work of the team (together with Project Lead)
* Technical interface between Team, Project Lead, other IDM teams, System Engineers, Functional Cluster Architect, Development Managers, Yieldstar Factory and Customer Support.
Master or PhD in Engineering or Physics
* 5+ years of work experience of which minimum 3 years of architect experience
* Established experience in working with complex projects (amount of stakeholders, customers)
* Established experience in lithography, design/test of measurement systems or experimental setups in optical metrology or spectroscopy
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.