For our life-science client we are looking for a:
Financial Planning and Reporting Analyst
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Start date: 15/10/2018
Duration: 6 months+extension
- Co-ordinate and prepare planning of budgets and latest outlooks for cost and FTEs. (30%)
- Prepare monthly reporting and variance analysis (cost / FTE) (60%)
- Support month end closing activities (e.g. accruals, rebooking, and inter-company charging) (10%)
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as required
- Fluent in English (oral and written obligatory); German (a plus)
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in Finance department (Controlling) of international companies where she/he acquired experience in cost analysis and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, attention to details, analytical skills and project management skills
- Expert knowledge of Excel required
- experience in SAP BPC (or any other Data warehouse tool) preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.