For one of the biggest multinationals worldwide, we are looking for a HR Consultant.
Location: The Hague (Netherlands). The duration of the contract will be 6 months with the possibility to extend.
Support delivery of people strategy as set by the C&P Leadership Team.
Design, develop and implement interventions, solutions or programmes in support of the strategic People Agenda for Contracting & Procurement.
Define and contract the blend of HR and other resources required to deliver the interventions.
Manage and co-ordinate delivery of defined interventions – leading cross-functional, cross-country and virtual team members.
Manage cost-effective and timely delivery of critical business change initiatives, including but not limited to:
- C&P integrated People Capability building with Managers
- Creation of sustainable structured talent exchanges with the business/functions
- Stimulate workplace learning & development and a deep coaching culture
- Supporting the Operational Excellence journey and implementation including liaison with relevant HR colleagues.
- Ramp-up or demobilisation events requiring co-ordination of Talent, Integrated Resourcing, International Mobility and Country HR generalists and specialists.
- Initiatives resulting from insights from diagnostics, organizational health reviews that will drive higher levels of business performance.
Are you ready for your next big challenge?
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.