For our life-science client we are looking for a:
Supply Chain Support
Location: Fribourg, Switzerland
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months + possible extension
Leads the following activities:
• Assists in the planning of project meetings, project presentations, townhalls
• Organizes project events such as project kick-offs, milestone celebrations, social events. Supports the creation of the project team training curricula and materials, monitors the training execution, collects feedback and drives continued reviews. Organizes project events and workshops. Supports related procurement and invoicing processes in line with internal policies.
• Contributes to information sharing and assists in the coordination of communication and reporting efforts
Education (minimum/desirable): University degree e.g. in Business Administration, with 1-2 year Marketing or Project Management experience within a large multi-national team
Languages: English fluent; knowledge in German / French or anyother language is a plus
• Strong project management and communication skills demonstrated by results in cross-functional, multi-cultural projects. Ability to drive for results and meet project deadlines.
• Proven ability to collaborate with business stakeholders to initiate and implement process changes
• Challenge the status quo and always look for opportunities to simplify and enhance project activities
• Ability to act in a complex, culturally diverse and changing business environment
• Ability to drive for results and meet project deadlines
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Sharepoint; fast in learning and handling new applications; experience with SAP a plus
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.