For a huge client in the Telecommunications industry, based in Amsterdam, I am looking for a Network-Security Engineer who leads and/or contributes to the design and delivery of networks projects supporting their ISP and IT data centers.
You'll be working in a business that constantly tries to innovate and has made some impressive growth over the past years.
Do you consider yourself an early adopter on SDN-technology and see yourself as a thought-leader on this subject? Do you feel comfortable working in a dynamic environment with deadlines? Please see below requirements before applying.
The must-have demands of the positions are:
* Solid knowledge of ISP Systems
* Strong knowledge of high-end Cisco and Nexus platforms
* Strong and recent knowledge of Checkpoint Firewalls, including management infrastructure as well as Firewall Enforcement
* Strong knowledge of F5 Load Balancing
* Cisco ACI experience, application-centric. Our ideal candidate needs to understand ACI: EPGS, Layer3 outs, Bridge domains.
If you are interested and available to join this new massive PAN-European project, respond now!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.