We are looking for a Packaging Coordinator for our client in the semiconductor industry!
The packaging coordinator has the responsibility of developing all packaging for one or several module projects. As a packaging specialist he discusses packaging demands within the project and arranges for the requests to be processed from inventory up to final release within a set timeframe. He or she has contacts (e.g. module project, logistics, production) and outside (co-developers for packaging development, suppliers of the packaging).
* Sets full set of items to be packed together with the module projects. Discusses all related issues (e.g. handling, logistics).
* Sets full set of requirements for the packaging to be developed.
* Determines the concepts for the packaging. Integrates handling, packaging and logistic elements to ensure the best solution.
* Monitors and evaluates packaging development projects. Focuses on timing, quality and costs for all packaging within his scope.
* Is responsible for all reviews needed to be performed within the packaging development project. These include design reviews, documentation, SAP implementation and design verification (e.g. fit tests).
* Meets with the module project on regular basis and communicates with all involved parties (co-developers, suppliers).
Bachelor degree (HBO) or higher in mechanical/electrical design or similar level acquired by working experience.
* Practical multiple years experience as packaging specialist in a similar function in a multidisciplinary organization
* Knowledge of processes
* Knowledge of industrial packaging
* High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
* Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
* Pragmatic attitude.
* Fluent Dutch and English in word and in writing.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.