For our client in the semiconductor industry we are looking for an Metrology Engineer Overlay
Duration: 1 year (followed with a perm contract)
As Metrology Engineer Overlay Measuring you propose, define and specify requirements for new and improved functional modules of the system and the associated computing platform(s) .
What you’ll do:
- Realize improved OV measuring solutions for our products based on optical scatterometry: This includes contributions in the design, integration, test and rollout of new or adapted hardware as well as software and algorithm improvements.
- Generate, expand and maintain engineering tools of the team for scatterometry data analysis, troubleshooting and for pioneering novel flows and smarter methods based on more or better data.
- Analyze solution performance in new and existing customer applications. Changes related to semiconductor processing updates at our customer affect the accuracy of the measurements and lead to new and adapted requirements for our measuring solutions. Once expert you will occasional ravel to investigate problems and options on site at a customer location worldwide.
To qualify for this position you have a PhD or Master in Physics, applied Mathematics or Engineering
What you’ve done:
- Design/test of measurement systems or experimental setups in optical metrology, spectroscopy
- Develop of shared tools in programming environment such as Matlab
- Semiconductor device related developments , semiconductor manufacturing tools or processes
Relevant Experience (recommend minimal 2 years) can be from industrial or academic context.
What you have:
- Drive to take the lead in securing & coordinating your own deliverables
- Result oriented attitude; we are looking for an person that can work with set deadlines
- Strong analytic capability
- Easy communicator ; clear and open communication towards team and stakeholders
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.