For our client in the manufacturing industry we are looking for a PC hardware engineer
Duration: 6 months (with possible extensions)
Language: English (Dutch is a BIG PLUS)
The PC Hardware Engineer
Supports projects in the realization of a new Hardware Controller platform.
The engineer will be part of a team of professionals that define and realize the future roadmap of Controller platforms based on PC technology.
As such the engineer will support the projects in specifying the requirements, together with both internal stakeholders and our external partner to find the best possible solution.
A wide variety of activities (testing, integration, releasing and benchmarking) will be part of the day to day activities of the engineer.
* Bachelor degree electrical engineering or equivalent
* Hardware engineer with industrial PC experience
* Minimal 3 year relevant experience
* Knowledge of PC architectures
* Ability to build a bridge with other disciplines, especially software. Team player
* Quality driven
* Specify industrial PC hardware and work with external supplier
* Gather requirements and balance with available technology
* Subsequently test and integrate
* Create and release documentation package
Team Control hardware team
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.