Our client who are a global Telecommunications organisation are looking for a VCC Engineer to join them on site in Czech Republic for an initial 7 month contract.
The engineer will be responsible for designing, developing, building and testing routing scripts in Virtual Contact Centre (Contact products).This involves working with the customer's designated telecom/contact centre specialists to gather requirements of the new solution and develop and configure VCC to meet those requirements. The development can span various media types (phone, e-mail, chat, web call back, etc.) and can require integration into a customer provided CRM system or database outside the clients VCC platform, such as SalesForce.com, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
* Bachelor of Science Degree
* 2-3 years Contact IVR/ACD build experience
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in developing cloud contact center applications
* Strong technical knowledge in the telecom and contact center industries
* Candidate must be a team player with ability to develop multiple customer applications at one time
* Proven ability to coordinate, communicate, and execute application delivery in time intensive timeframes
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft software applications: Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Project & Access
* Excellent written and verbal skills with confidence in leading external customers through critical tasks and deadlines
* Must be well organized, knowledgeable in the telecom industry with emphasis on toll free routing, VoIP and ACD/IVR functionality
* Willingness to work with a team and take direction from non-management personnel
* Detail oriented with demonstrated ability to interpret the big picture.
* Anticipate potential project road blocks and identify alternatives in an independent and efficient manner
* Willingness to work aggressively until the project goal is achieved
* Technical abilities involving IVR/ACD, CRM Integration, Web Services and some Speech development and coding experience
To apply send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.