NL based Project manager, with 10-15 yrs of experience who has worked in an Enterprise environment
This role is to lead a project that implements a Visitor Management system for initially three locations (The Hague, Amsterdam and Houston – and ~ 8 more in 2019) and implement a Kiosk for visitor self-registration in our Amsterdam office.
The role requires close working and management of the vendor (based in the US and India), being self-starting, work closely with Real-Estate stakeholders and being able to get a quick grasp on the technical components required for this. The kiosk will be delivered using scrum.
The role may be extended to also manage a Proof-of-Concept for ‘Mobile card readers”. This again requires close cooperation with a vendor, being technical savvy and not afraid to dive into details whilst at the same time being able to keep a good relationship with stakeholders in Corporate Security.
* At least 5 years of Project Management Exposure with overall 10+ years of overall experience;
* Well versed with Stakeholder;
* Should be able to handle project deliverable like planning, budgeting, costing, schedule and scope with an eye to detail;
* Strong Communication both written and verbal and exposure of handling global clients in diversified environment;
* PMP is a plus;
* Agile/scrum experience;
* Excellent management skills-both with the business (Real Estate and Corporate Security) and able to work in a technical team (not afraid of technical details).
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.