I am looking for an Application Manager for the world’s largest TV and Broadband company.
Your role As a Application Manager you oversee and lead a team of Application Support specialists to ensure delivery of high quality support service and user assistance to meet technical and business applications objectives. You are responsible for ensuring that all submitted requests are fulfilled on a timely basis as well as guaranteeing high availability and performance of the applications managed.
* Atlassian Jira Data Center
* Atlassian Confluence Server
* Atlassian Crowd Server
* Altassian Bitbucket Server
* Project/board creation/support
* Project configuration (Issue types, workflows, screens, notification schemes)
* User and permission management
* Creation and management of application links, listeners and web hooks
* Ensuring the environment has the right capacity, redundancy, backup strategy
* Application maintenance and upgrades (including add-ons)
* Conducting regular team meetings and performance discussions with support engineers
* Ensuring the team is correctly sized for operational tasks and migrations
* Providing of resource budget estimations
* Functioning as first-point-of-contact for escalated issues to ensure appropriate response and focus of support teams.
* Gathering of system and functional requirements.
Must have skills:
2 Application support
3 Atlassian product administration
4 DevOps knowledge
Required Skills and Expertise:
* Bachelor's degree in an Information Technology field is strongly preferred.
* At least 1 year in a management role overseeing the work of other IT team
* Members preferably including the function of client/user support.
Experience with systems engineering and Network Engineering is strongly preferred.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.