Position: Requirement Engineer
Location: München or Sailauf
Dauer: 5 Monate + Option auf Verlängerung
Auslastung: Vollzeit vor Ort
Define HW requirements based on System- and customers requirements as well as based on System Architecture and Safety Goals. Participate in FMEAs to accomplish requirement definitions. Participate in reviews of work products. Support Engineering on information requests on requirements. Support HSIS definition and definition of test specifications.
- PTC-Integrity (MKS)
- Requirment management and specification
- good knowledge in complex automotive high speed digital ECU's
- Desgin for ASIL B(D)
- Designs for automotive electronics
- project language: English fluently in writing and speach. If German is not spoken, English shall be spoken without heavy accent
- Your documentation skills are on a very high level. You are used to review work products insistently (schemactics and others) and adapt where needed. You should be open to discuss ideas, problems and solutions with your team. You need to be open to cooperate with the international sites of our client in the US, Taiwan and China.
Bei Fragen oder Interesse freue ich mich von Ihnen zu hören!
Mit besten Grüßen,
Tel: +49 (0) 89/64 96 28 - 22
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.