Introduction Do you have a drive to make organizations more effective and people more productive by developing and implementing business solutions? Do you want to create and support transparent collaborative and communicative solutions to support business processes of ASML? Are you an expert on Microsoft Office 365 customization and development, potentially including Azure? Are you familiar with software development and scripting tools and processes? Do you enjoy a technical challenge but also customer contact? Are you up for a challenging IT position in one of the most technical companies in the world?
Job Mission Your mission is to bring business value through collaborative solutions for our internal and external customers, suppliers and other 3rd party contractors in order to make them more productive. We’re looking for someone with technical knowledge that is familiar with our largest collaboration platform (based on Microsoft 365 and SharePoint 2013/2016 on-premise) as well as several other collaborative solutions and related infrastructure, security and integration services like authentication, connectivity and search. You must be able to intake customer needs and challenges and translate them to a technical and functional implementation in order to improve existing or build new business solutions. This includes continuously delivering business value in small increments (Agile/Scrum).
Job Description As an IT – Microsoft 365 specialist, you will fulfill a key role to translate our business demand into supportable IT services. Our IT operates in a high demanding, fast moving, dynamic environment. We encourage our employees to think, invent and explore in their activities.
Daily activities will be: - Improve or build (design, compose, code, test) new business solutions for various business partners. - Advice business users in their questioning how-to make best use of the collaboration platform to support business processes - Troubleshoot and structural resolve issues that business users might encounter with the usage of the collaboration platform. This includes 3rd line support on delivered business solutions
- Strong focus, knowledge and experience of the Microsoft domain (5+ years), especially Microsoft 365 (3+ years). Experience with Azure is a pre.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience with Microsoft SharePoint as a platform;
- At least 3 years of relevant experience as a SharePoint (Online) developer;
- Work experience in a consultancy role at enterprise customers;
- Experience with Web Development platforms (e.g. Knockout.js, Angular.js, React)
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint Hybrid is a pre
- Experience with SharePoint Framework is a pre
- Experience with Scrum, Agile, and DevOps is a pre
- Knowledge and experience with SharePoint Search in all its aspects is a pre (e.g. promoting results, implement external result sources, implement and optimize results, hybrid and configuring search)
- Knowledge and experience on one (or more) of the version control systems we use (TFS and GitHub)
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.