For our life-science client based in Solothurn region, Switzerland, we are currently looking for a:
- Partner with the Category & Advanced Sourcing and Innovcation functions to ensure alignment to meet and exceed goals
- Develop and implement strong business systems to establish proactive issue communication to the Make function, manage supplier partnerships & contribute positively to the efficiency of Supply Chain
- Provide input to the Strategic Sourcing strategic direction and coordinate the group to ensure alignment to that strategic direction
- Partner with Supplier quality to ensure alignment on supplier management processes
- Prepare annual business plans budget and deliver YOY productivity savings and any other reporting requirements for the groups
- Develop and manage a technically based, competent sourcing organization
- Develop an organization & lead a robust team to ensure future success
- Upgrade supplier skills (ship-to-stock, emerging technologies, etc.)
- Manage supplier capabilities including but not limited to capacity planning, tooling and resource investments including inventory management.
- Conduct industry research and market surveys in order to stay current with best in class strategic sourcing practices and customer demands.
- Analyze overall system capabilities in support of the supply chain
- BS Degree in Finance, Business, Engineering, Operations Management or related field.
- MBA or Masters preferred.
- CPIM (Certified in Production & Inventory Management) preferred
- Expertise in Operations, Logistics, Planning, and Forecasting required
- Financial management & budget development and control
- Analytical-absorb information & solve complex problems quickly
- Management leadership: setting direction, influencing, goal alignment, lead & influence others in a matrix organization
- Management & leadership of a diverse workforce
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years relevant experience in a logistics/supply chain role within a high volume manufacturing environment
- Proven ability to influence/collaborate required
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills required
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.