Stakeholders and landscape
The Success Manager will interface with a complex and diverse set of stakeholders across the organisation’s lines of business, IT and Internal Communications. You will be engaging regularly with senior stakeholders across the business (EVP level).
Job Overview & Intended Outcomes
The organisation has a focus on delivering a new employee experience project to move towards a more social, seamless and digitally enabled employee experience with the intranet at the centre of the digital workplace as the single window into the organisation.
In this new and challenging role as a Success Manager, you’ll shape, drive and define the project’s programme. You’ll be helping to define the employee experience strategy and managing the governance to shape the cross-functional roadmap.
The project’s vision is to create a more social, seamless and collaborative organisation, with improved employee engagement and productivity. The team works seamlessly across the organisation and the culture within the team is employee centric and outcome focused.
The project governance
* Engage with key stakeholders at the highest level to ensure that the aims of the project governance continue to be built on the voice of employees, and aligned with business needs and strategies as they evolve
* Manage, run and plan all governance meetings (Working Group, Sounding Board and SteerCo dates and decisions required, business dependencies)
Strategy & Direction of the project
* Shape the evergreen project’s strategy and direction for the near/medium and long term, bringing an external lens of best practice and industry experience to define the art of the possible;
* Manage the funnel and prioritization of the project’s opportunities; including development of business cases for any new projects and opportunities identified;
* Manage and document the cross-functional roadmap for the evolution of the project
* Own and document the evergreen employee experience project day in the life journeys to articulate the employee impact of the project;
* Guide the projects and programme already at play impacting the project to deliver the project’s capabilities;
* Identify areas where adjustment is need to existing programmes and projects to ensure the project’s objectives are met, and manage the project stakeholders around any changes required.
The project User Advisory Board
* Accountable for the project’s User Advisory Board to understand the biggest pain points for employees and test and iterate potential solutions to these with real users;
* Continuously improve the project’s User Advisory Board by making refinements and recommendations;
* Track status and uptake of the Advisory Board across the project.
Value Management & Measurement of the project
* Contribute to the value management and measurement approach for the project, defining what success looks like and appropriate adoption measures;
* Manage the project measurement (for example but not limited to- employee feedback surveys to measure satisfaction).
* Degree qualification;
* Experience with presenting and engaging with senior stakeholders;
* Experience with executing and running the governance of Digital Transformation Projects and Programmes;
* Experience with developing employee experience strategies and hypotheses and using employee centric techniques and methodologies;
* Experience within the Oil & Gas sector is an advantage.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.