We are looking for a Project Manager to manage development projects of sensors, hardware and embedded medical technology. You will be involved in the entire life-cycle of the product from concept phase until market launch
* Bring your project management knowhow to scan and evaluate existing and upcoming technologies, market trends.
* You will organise and manage the R&D team and also manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
* You will ensure project goals are attained by adhering to quality, costs and timelines.
* You will manage external service providers
* You will document the results according to regulations.
* University or Advanced degree in technical field such as Biomedical Engineering, Mechanic Engineering or other related field
* Proven experience in leading well thought out projects within complex medical device development
* German and English language skills for ease of communication across levels.
Nice to haves:
* Project Management certification
Get in touch: Luchele Mendes +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.