We are currently recruiting for a Development/Design Engineer for electrical Medical Devices for our client who develops smart critical care Medical Devices such as oxygenation and ventilation systems. These systems use embedded software feature to provide real-time feedback so the most fragile of patients that include adults, paediatric and neonatal population receive the best support for their lungs.
* Lead technical development activities for next-generation ventilation medical devices
* Specify requirements of delivery system and device components.
* Work with third party suppliers to develop the device components and ensure a robust process is followed (specifications, mechanical design, DfM, DfA (Design for Manufacturing & Assembly ), tolerance analysis, risk analysis, testing)
* Use CAD design and simulation tools and in logic programming (CPLD) programming to create your designs
* Work with third party suppliers to establish robust manufacturing process and map critical to quality design requirements to manufacturing controls
* Ensure components are delivered and controlled to the required quality for clinical trials and commercial production.
* Co-ordinate technical activities with other functions responsible for primary and secondary packaging, human factors engineering, risk management and verification testing.
* Ensure device design development in compliance with the regulations and delivered to a high quality.
* Root cause analysis of out-of-specification product and develop robust solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
* CAD design and simulation tools and in logic programming (CPLD) programming
* Experience in the field of data communication USB, Ethernet, WLAN, Bluetooth is also an advantage.
* Good knowledge of German and English is required.
Get in touch with Luchele Mendes on +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.