Location: Eindhoven Duration: 12 months (+extensions) Industry: Manufacturing
• HR Core systems & integration: scope Employee & Org management data: functional maintenance, definition and implementation of improvements, generic testing activities
• (Complex) Ticket handling to HRIS vendor(s)
• Data entry/corrections – mass data changes
• Data quality assessments and improvements
• Processing of (complex) organizational changes in systems
• MyTalent: Support routine maintenance core data MyTalent, interface monitoring and data quality
• Support/back up colleagues during peak moments in various HR Processes (performance, compensation, reorganizations )
• Support key users with internal improvement initiatives and cross sector projects, both system as well as change management related
• GDPR/Privacy related activities
HBO / Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
* Required are several years of working experience in the field of HRIS (or IT) in an international environment.
* Experience with handling complex (HR) data and preferably HR processes.
* Proven knowledge/experience with IT applications (e.g. SAP) & integrations
* Very good knowledge of Excel
* Good analytical skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Hands-on approach • Highly structured, focused, methodical in approach
* Comfortable in taking ownership of controls and processes and communicating to colleagues
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.