Michael Bailey Associates are currently recruiting for a Credit Risk Business Analyst for an Investment Bank in Zurich.
Start: February 2019
Duration: 6 Months
Project and Responsibilities:
* Close engagement with local Risk Managers as well as Risk & Finance Data Provisioning, MBIS (our IT Platform provider) and other Risk- Change functions to understand how the local business is booked in the local system and create according business rules for integration into the central data vault.
* Supporting local Credit Risk Managers and Risk & Finance Data Provisioning BAU team as second level for month end closing and root cause analysis (incl. training where necessary)
* Perform Data Quality analysis as basis for later automated integration
* Excellent understanding of credit risk discipline from data quality and data analysis perspective with direct experience in credit risk data integration
* 5-7 years business requirements analysis and change experience in a similar role within a large financial institution
* Track record of defining and documenting effective and comprehensive business rules for data integration
To apply, please submit CV.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.