Digital Delivery Manager required to work with a Central Government Department on a 12 month contract. This role is outside IR35, paying up to £500 per day.
As a Digital Delivery Manager you will manage one or more agile projects, typically to deliver a specific product or transformation via a multi-disciplinary, highly skilled digital team.
The Digital Delivery Manager will deliver projects and products using the appropriate:
* Agile project management methodology.
* Defining project needs and feeding these into the programme/portfolio process.
* Work with the Product Manager to define the roadmap for any given product and translate this into user stories.
* Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process - prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
* Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team.
* Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production).
* Actively participating in the Delivery Manager community, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
* Create great working environments
* Building the right team
* Make sure your teams understand their mission, vision and goals, and that these align across the organisation
* Plan, communicate and visualise progress towards these goals
* Manage and address risks, issues and dependencies
* Managing the business planning, budget and headcount of your teams
* Engage with key stakeholders on delivery progress and challenges
* Continually improving delivery methods and approaches to team working
* Encouraging the teams to become self-organising and ensuring their continuous Improvements
* Delivering software projects in an agile environment.
* Web applications, open source languages and frameworks.
* Worked in a development team and understands modern web applications.
* Managed and built teams to deliver against key goals.
Please apply should you meet the above criteria
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.