Release Coordinator urgently required on a 6 months + contract role in West London.
Working in the quality and releasing team, you will be part of a cross-functional department that includes front-end and back-end software engineers and system release managers. The role will involve coordinating and driving weekly test release activities, collaborating with software engineering groups, business analysts and quality engineers to release all components of the system: server and UI. Primarily, this includes managing the creation, gate keeping, implementing test releases and identifying and solving test system incidents, whilst also owning and improving the test release cycle and identifying opportunities for automation and efficiency gains.
The ideal candidate will have a background within release management, strong release coordination experience supporting the release manager with test system and QA aspects.
* ITIL certification
* Knowledge and experience with running Linux scripts to trigger releasing jobs or triggering (but not administering) Jenkins jobs
* Test system management and test system data management
* QA activities - manual testing, bug tracking, test automation
* Version control systems like Mercurial or Git
* Atlassian products: Confluence, BitBucket
Please call us for more information or to confirm your application and to review full job description.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.