For a client of ours in The High-Tech industry we are looking for multiple Senior Embedded software engineers!
Language: English (Dutch Pre)
Duration: 1 year + (Detavast/secondment with future employer)
Location: North-Brabant and Overijssel
Keywords: software product development, life cycle, embedded systems, application processors.
As a senior embedded software engineer, you are immersed in customer wishes and are happy to work together in a multidisciplinary team to develop innovative products. You keep track of the technical development and together with the electronics department you can work out drafts up to the schedule level. You are not afraid of new technology and like to innovate. You have a general interest in software and software development. You take the lead if necessary and you have an eye for the commercial aspects in projects.
* At least a HBO diploma, preferably in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Technical Informatics or Technical Computer Science
* At least 5 years experience with embedded software development
* Knowledge of multiple programming languages (eg C, C ++, Qt) on different platforms (including Linux, Windows) and processors (including ARM, Intel)
* Knowledge of or experience with different development methods and techniques (Real-time, UML, RUP, Agile, V-model, etc) and you keep your expertise up to standard
* You are well able to assess risks;
* Furthermore, you are analytically strong, you have a good conceptual ability, result-oriented, energetic and passionate.
* Eager to learn Dutch
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.