Michael Bailey Associates is now recruiting for a Credit Risk Tester (US GAAP Impairment) on a 9 Month Contract for a Leading Financial Client in Zurich, Switzerland
· Design test scenarios / test cases, involvement in any Functional, UAT and parallel run testing activities, production of detailed test analysis
· Identify risk attributes and data fields including sourcing with target to minimize manual CRM IWM tasks
· Identify, analyze and mitigate risks and issues impacting project delivery from a CRM IWM angle
· Support drafting of new procedures & manuals from a CRM IWM perspective
· Solid Testing experience within impairment projects (IFRS 9, US GAAP) in a large bank
· Business Analysis experience.
· Excellent understanding of credit risk from a reporting and workflow perspective (proficient understanding of front to back systems, data, calculations, processes and current regulatory requirements for credit risk functions in an international setting).
· Experience and understanding of IFRS9 / US GAAP solution, data structure, data dictionary, build E2E test scenarios and perform the tests.
To apply please send us your CV!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.