* Discussing with internal and external customers to get a clear view on the audio and voice related requirements
* Checking feasibility and providing architecture specifications to implement these new audio and voice features
* Identifying what components can be sourced and what need to be developed in-house
* Monitoring and benchmarking commercially available DSP cores, as well as audio and voice-related algorithms, both on performance and power metrics
* Working together with digital engineers and software engineers to turn the architecture into working systems
Our client creates RF solutions for the mobile, defence and infrastructure markets – they are a place to innovate and shape the future of wireless communications.
Their Low Power Wireless division, one of the leading developers of semiconductor system solutions in the IEEE 802.15.4 and Zigbee market with a rich offering of RF chips and software for smart home data communications and the Internet of Things (IoT).
As a member of the Systems and Software team, you are part of Wireless Connectivity business unit. You contribute to the success of their IoT products, by providing state of the art, low power, voice and audio capabilities to our IoT products.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.