This role sits within the department GF Sites SOM, which is part of the line of business GF SOM (Global Functions Services & Operations Management) and GF SOM is part of ITSO (IT Services and Operations).
Global Functions Services & Operations Management (GF SOM) has single point accountability for delivery of IT Services and Operations (ITSO) to the Global Functions business, put simply to ensure “IT Just Works.” Global Functions businesses include Finance, Human Resources, IT for IT, Communications, Legal, Real Estate, Compliance, Corporate Security, Investor Relations and Government Relations.
GF Sites SOM has single point of accountability for delivery of site-based IT services and operations at GF SOM managed sites (23 sites per date of August 2018). The GF Sites SOM team is focused on supporting and managing the predominantly (site level) IT infrastructure services and solutions provided by the outsourced suppliers. Historically that remit covered only those sites at which Global Functions is the Predominant Legal Entity (PLE).
This “Operation Landscape Manager AV EMEA” reports into the “GF Sites SOM - Senior OLM”.
“Operation Landscape Manager AV EMEA” is responsible for the delivery of audio-visual services and operations to the organization’s sites and business, responsibilities include:
* Responsible for the health of audio-visual landscapes operated for the organization’s sites,
* Responsible for financial and demand management of operational audio-visual services,
* Key interface point between Business (Real Estate, Finance, IT, etc..), GF IT and ITSO teams,
* Responsible for performance management of all audio-visual contracts underpinning audio-visual landscapes
* License management: planning, administration and compliance for enterprise software (e.g. desktop) and infrastructure licenses,
* Coordinate communications for audio-visual Landscape Operations issues,
* IRM process compliance management to ensure that IRM requirements and controls are met
Provide secure, reliable, affordable services with improved user experiences, that consistently meet or exceed SLAs and protects the information.
Assurance for delivery of Infrastructure Projects for the business Provides business input into the ITSO vision, strategy, development of new services and adaptation of new technologies in-addition to the organization’s estate management.
The GF SOM is also accountable for Audio-Visual portfolio of services, previously managed by Real Estate.
This is part of the overall goal to move the support, management and deployment of standard AV services at these sites, from the mixed Real Estate \ IT model which exists today, to one where IT takes complete ownership and management.
As “Operation Landscape Manager AV EMEA” you will be responsible for ensuring smooth delivery and operation of all standard meeting room and AV services across the locations in Europe/Africa Region. Working with local AV suppliers, Real Estate and the respective sites Service Operations Management (SOM) team to ensure the standard AV facilities “just work!”.
At present the exact nature of the Enterprise Audio Visual (EAV) operating model is still being developed as part of the AV Transition program currently underway, however at this stage we are confident that a regional OLM structure will be required.
As a result, we have an opportunity to staff the Europe/Africa Region role immediately and then ensure the successful candidates direct participation in the build out of the new way of working.
Subject to the final organizational and operating model design the candidate can expect to play a role in the following key areas: -
* Driving the standardization of meeting rooms in your portfolio in terms of equipment, operation and support.
* Input \ participation into governance and decision making around standard AV products, services and policies in operation in your locations.
* The oversight of local on-site support efforts to support standard meeting spaces and equipment, in line with the new on-site support Statement of Work introduced by Babylon which includes standard AV support as part of the base workload.
* Demand management and planning for the addition, removal or expansion of standard AV meeting spaces and facilities in your locations. Including oversight of the cost of the AV operation where relevant.
* To oversee effective resolution of systemic or significant issues with standard AV quality and performance at your locations. Driving the Incident/Problem resolution required at the organization offices by assisting in key operational activities in terms of delivery, fixes, and supportability with operations staff and/suppliers.
* Ensure regulatory and compliance controls are embedded in landscape operations and assist with evidence collection (for instance video and audio traffic encryption compliance across your sites).
* To champion user experience, through rigorous, proactive checking and management of the standard AV spaces, ensuring that 99.9% of all standard audio, video or face to face meetings start on time and with agreed levels of quality.
* Work closely with the wider Sites SOM personnel to build out the necessary on-line \ SharePoint spaces to support this new area of operations.
* In relation to the operation of Standard AV, assist in managing the interface between Real Estate and the responsible SOM in your locations to ensure secure and reliable operations and in particular - clarity in terms of escalation.
* Liaise across Enterprise Audio Visual (EAV) OLMs to ensure best practice and lessons learned are shared quickly to the benefit of user experience and stable operations.
The “Operation Landscape Manager AV EMEA” will support the “GF Sites SOM - Senior OLM”, who has the ultimate sign off authority for transition to support and ensures effective supportability and transition activities arising from enhancements and project solutions impacting standard audio-visual delivery at your locations takes place
* This includes analyzing and understanding business functional and non-functional requirements for supportability impact, as well as assessing implications of landscape changes and reviewing for enhancement and continuous improvement opportunities. They also build knowledge of relevant information risks and regulatory requirements.
* They will own the overall IT financial management related to standard audio-visual infrastructure and infrastructure services delivered to their office locations and the user populations based there. Ensuring correct and transparent view on IT costs are provided to respective business IT and SOM personnel where required.
* Be accountable for the execution/deployment of releases and approval of infrastructure changes. The OLM will assess the impact of changes across all infrastructure components related to a specific business proc