For a global leader in the Medical Device industry, we are recruiting for a CAD Designer, who will be involved the design for manufacture of state of the art drug delivery devices such as syringes, pen injections, inhalation devices etc. This is a great opportunity for someone who has in-depth plastics expertise and has designed and worked with plastics throughout the bulk of their career. In return you will have an opportunity to work with world-class developers and designers who bring life-saving medical devices to patient population.
* In close co-operation with a cross-functional team you will develop complex plastic mechanical products; intended for manufacturing.
* Using your expertise in CAD, you will work on different platforms to create detailed models and drawings of components, including proper dimensioning and tolerances.
* Manage suppliers and incorporate feedback on manufacturing processes and inspection dimensions.
* Manage CAD Product Data Management database
* You will have at least four years of experience in product design, with a focus on plastic components. This must include an understanding of the injection moulding process and how to design for high volume production.
* Experience in Product Design and Design for Manufacturing, specifically with Injection Moulding
* Experience in Solidworks or other similar CAD package
* Experience working in Product Data Management (PDM) systems, such as Enterprise PDM or Windchill
* Understanding of tolerance analysis and dimensioning and tolerancing standards.
* Good organization and communication skills in English
* Experience in medical device or pharma industry not required
* Advanced degree not required
Kontakt: Luchele Mendes +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.