Cybersecurity Engineer urgently required on a permanent basis in London.
You will be responsible for Cybersecurity incident response and investigation consisting of incident management, control refinement, endpoint and network forensics and exercise and management. You will be working within a team to demonstrate security awareness and collaborate on defensive actions by covering or escalating incidents.
An individual who has recently graduated with a University degree in Engineering, MIS, CIS or an equivalent field of study is desired. The ideal candidate should demonstrate documenting and effectively publishing technology guidance and repeatable processes as well as knowledge of operating system-agnostic memory allocation and process execution fundamentals. Knowledge in supporting an advanced software development and in an exchange , trading facility or financial services is preferred. It is also preferred to have hands-on experience with Systems Administration or IP Networking.
* Experience with OSI model, network interaction, packet analysis and implications of encryption
* Experience with SMTP communication and detailed header analysis
* Experience with DNS behavior from client and server perspectives
* Knowledge of sandboxing, virtual machine execution and methods of evading and hiding virtual architecture
* Experience in social engineering and reconnaissance techniques and identification methods
If you are interested in this position, please respond with your CV by return and I’ll be happy to share the job description with you.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.