Michael Bailey Associates is now recruiting for a Technical Data Modeler on a 12 Month Contract for a Leading Financial Client in Zurich, Switzerland
Main responsibilities will include:
· Developing and determining the framework conditions, the conceptual requirements and the methodology for the development of functional data models in Close cooperation with the specialists of the bank
· Development of technical data models based on technical requirements / UseCases in various topics of the program Business Intelligence and Analytics within the portfolio Banking in collaboration with specialist representatives
· Instruction and guidance of internal employees in the care, further development and quality assurance of functional data models
The skills required will be:
· Has several years of project experience in consulting, conception, planning and implementation of data warehouse solutions, preferably in banking
· Has proven expertise in data modeling (ERM, Data Vault, Star / snowflake scheme) has a high affinity to ETL processes, Oracle databases and PL / SQL
· Has knowledge of SAP (PowerDesigner), Oracle data modeler, Denodo DIE and Cloudera Hadoop
· Fluent German
To apply please send us your CV!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.