We have a fantastic opportunity to work with a global Leader in the Biotech/Pharma industry who is making great inroads in Digital Healthcare. You will be leading User Experience designs on highly sophisticated E-health product solutions. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone from either within or outside the Medical Device/Digital Healthcare industry but who is passionate to make a real difference to patient-centric healthcare.
* Let your creative juices flow and develop state of the art state, bold concepts to deliver the ultimate user experience to patients and practitioners
* Manage external suppliers to deliver on your vision.
* Participate in medical device development projects such as Software as Medical Device, Digital Health Platforms, and Embedded Medical Devices.
* Ensure the user has clear understanding of the products’ user interface, with minimal need for operational instructions.
* You will be responsible for ensuring the use of corporate design language, and work with supporting business units to define new aspects of the language, as needed.
* Support the company in making strategic decisions & partnerships to establish the appropriate structure to achieve project objectives.
* Support the software engineering, quality and human factors teams in making strategic decisions related to user experience.
* You will be responsible for quality design outcomes and explore innovative user experience concepts including zero user interface design, predictive technology, design thinking.
* Develop outstanding and scalable user experience design through journey map, story-boards, and wireframes and click-thru prototypes.
* Lead, guide and review suppliers’ user experience design deliverables
* Degree in Design, Graphics, Art, Architecture, Computer Science, Behavioral science, Human Factors, Human Computer Interaction or a combination
* Certification in Human Factor a plus
* Over 5 years of experience in design research and prototyping, with a minimum of 2 years in senior design role
* Excellent skills using design software (Axure, Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, SketchApp, InVision)
* Knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Atlassian products)
* Fluent in English. Knowledge of French and other European languages would be an asset.
Kontakt: Luchele Mendes +41 (0) 44 215 2051
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.