Google Cloud Engineer required to work with a Government department based in Westminster, London. This is an initial 6 month contract, out of scope of IR35, paying up to £450 per day.
Summary of the Work:
* You will act as the Cloud SME within the team, to gather and document requirements, own the design (HLD/LLD), implementation and delivery lifecycle.
* You will be responsible for the G-suite administration, implementation and support.
* You will assist in training to other team members to bring them up to speed.
* You must have strong and demonstrable Google Cloud Knowledge and experience.
* You will work alongside a team of Project Managers, Security Architects and Engineers to help build a full production environment.
* You will Utilise Google Cloud Platform products and other tools to support data sets/streams, a comprehensive Google skill set is essential, alongside experience working within an Agile framework.
* You will have good experience with DevOps, Big Data/Data analytics and automation.
* You will have an understanding of infrastructure as code technologies and Automation (Terraform, Chef, Ansible,etc.).
Essential Skills and Experience:
* Strong Google Cloud knowledge and significant experience (Demonstrable)
* Understanding of Cloud Security and Google Security tools (Demonstrable)
* Hands on development of the GCP platform (Demonstrable)
* Feed into the platform design process
* G Suite administration, implementation & support
* Document Designs HLD/LLD, Guides, Assessments as required
* Excellent Stakeholder Management with ability to explain to non-technical staff
* Good experience with DevOps, Big Data/Data analytics and automation
* Understanding of infrastructure as code technologies and Automation (Terraform, Chef, Ansible etc.)
* Understanding of Agile Methodology
* Understanding and awareness of Risk, Vulnerabilities, Mitigation
* Google Cloud certification, ideally Professional Cloud Architect.
You will ideally hold current SC Clearance
Please apply should you meet the above criteria
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.