We are recruiting for a Pacakging Engineer for our Medical Device client based in Zuchwil. This is a 12 month contract position.
* Ensure availability and correctness of packaging documentation for sterile and non sterile medical devices, in compliance with all valid regulations (ISO, MDR, FDA, etc.)
* Check packaging configurations (Bill of material) and packaging validation documentation (package transit qualification, packaging shelf life) in PLM/ERP systems and verify their correctness
* Perform updates/changes (DCR/DCO) for non-conforming packaging documents and Bill of Materials in the systems (Agile/SAP)
* Plan, schedule and track project timelines using appropriate tools.
* Responsible to originate/oversee/assist in the creation & release of change orders (COs) for all packaging related change requests through Agile PLM software.
* Technical understanding (drawings, processes, packaging specifications and materials, validation standards, etc.)
* Initiate, route, verify and handle all the administrative paperwork and formalities in coordination with multiple departments stakeholder contacts.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
* 2+ years’ work experience in an adequate position and regulated industry preferred
* Experience in an Medical Device regulated environment
* Background on validation procedures and packaging technology
* Bachelor’s degree in business, information systems or related discipline, or equivalent and extensive related project experience.
* Certificates in Program/Project Management will enhance candidacy but are not a requirement
Kontakt: Luchele Mendes +41 44 215 20 51
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.