Global Pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced project manager to take charge for managing all aspects of key initiatives and projects such as Operations, Supply Chain, Quality, Process Development, Finance and Legal.
• Manage multiple cross-functional projects and ensure adherence to tech transfer business process
• Oversee the activities of all operations aspects involved in Technology Transfer to CMOs to ensure a robust transfer.
• Partner with cross functional team, manage TT related meetings, escalations and drive decision making
• Coordinate creation/update of TT related documents
• Manage PO/invoices requests/approvals
• Project management of resource planning, generating metrics/ KPIs and presentation materials for management reviews and governance meetings
• Lead of technical change controls for NPI (new product introduction)
• Responsible for building project plans and team assignments in MS Project, estimating project cost and adhering to budget, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing business quality reviews, and escalating functional, quality, timeline and cost issues appropriately.
• Utilize project management processes, software and methodologies to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget, adhere to high quality standards and meet customer expectations.
• Accountable and responsible for adhering to project cost and timeline
• Coordinate communication with all areas of the enterprise that impact scope, budget, risk and resources of the work being managed
• Lead continuous improvement projects that deliver measurable gain in quality, Apply the knowledge, skills, tools of project management / operational excellence (OE) to ensure optimal execution of projects, identity potential savings and continuous improvement initiatives
• experience in leading medium to complex projects. (pharma/biotech, ideally small molecule)
• Extensive knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices and change management techniques
• Understanding international pharmaceutical industry landscape and business principles
• Strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools within MS Excel, Smartsheet, ThinkCell, and other software programs
• some experience in Lean Manufacturing or Operational Excellence would be advantage
• GMP environment work experience and thorough understanding of biological/chemistry technology transfer processes and timelines
This is a long term contract and 100 % based in the office in Switzerland
Please send your CV
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.